Monday, March 30, 2009

Something old, something new!

Tot School
Diego is 20 months old

Well this week we didn't do much Tot School, Diego is sick and very cranky and whiny, but we did manage to do some activities. As the title of this post says we did some old stuff and I decided to do something completely new to him : pouring!!! Wanna see how that went?!?!

But first...

My husband and I are working on a beauty pageant for plus sized women, and we got a HUGE opportunity to do a fashion show at the biggest mall in Puerto Rico! Diego decided he was going to walk on the catwalk first just to see if it was ok for the girls! :)


"I shake my little tush on the catwalk" :P


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK now Tot School

First I wanted to teach him to transfer water from one glass to another with a dropper, it didn't work out, so I decided to show him how to pour water from one glass to another.





OOPS!!



"Hey mom, stacking them is even more fun!!!"


OoooooPSSSS!


"Do I have to??"




Then we tried painting, that went well.






He did some body painting....





And THIS!!!!
Tongue painting! Thank God for non-toxic paints!



He stacked with his blocks...




and snuggled with the cat.




Then to keep him busy while he was with his nebulizer thingy we did this:





Isn't that mask cool?!?







Now some funny pics of Diego......




For more Tot School ideas go here!

4 comments:

  1. I hope Diego feels better soon! Looks like he had a great time! I'll have to try water transfer with my LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought to use the Puff containers for activities. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really impressed with how he cleaned up his oops. I love how you used the puff snack container! I now look at every item in the house or stores as potential "tools". His nebulizer mask is very cool. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all for writing!!! The Puffs container is no longer around:(
    I guess hubby thought it was trash! I'll have to buy more puffs and see if Diego still likes them lol!

    ReplyDelete