Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cupcakes!

A couple of weeks ago I decided to make cupcakes for the Saturday Bible classes at our church, we only take kids from 1 to 6 years so I made about 24 cupcakes, and since I've never baked anything from scratch I made them from a box. Well, everyone loved them, so my dear husband arranged an order for me to bake for a little girl's birthday (it was the 1st birthday of one of my son's little friends at church) without me knowing!!! He said to me: "I have some good and some bad news, which one you want to hear first?" I said : "The bad one", he says: "You have to make 40 cupcakes for a birthday." The good one was something like we were going to eat at a friends' house or something! So I made them, this time from scratch and they were a HIT!! Now I've decided to make cupcakes from scratch as an additional income to our house. Let's see how that goes!






Aren't they pretty! I think I did great for my first time baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment